There are a lot of excuses for not attending church. Can you imagine
a dyed- in-the-wool sports fan giving reasons for giving up sports. Can
you imagine a sports fan saying, "I'm not going to watch any more football
in the fall, no more baseball in the summer, an no more basketball in the
winter. I'm not going to attend those games. Forget it! I've had it all.
I quit! I will never again attend sports.
Here are my 11 reasons:
- Every time I went, they asked for money.
- The people I sat next to were not friendly so I'm not going back.
- The seats were too hard and not comfortable at all.
- The coach never came to my house and visited me.
- The referees make decisions that I can't agree with so 'm not going back.
- The game sometimes went into overtime and I got home late, and I can't stand that!
- The music there wasn't my style of music.
- Games are always scheduled when I am busy. I want to be somewhere else.
- I suspect that I was sitting next to some hypocrites because they came just to see their friends and just sat there and talked the whole time and didn't even participate in the game.
- I was taken to too many games by my parents when I was growing up, and I'm getting away from that.
- It is so crowded, I didn't have any elbow room and I had to park way out: no room for parking close in. I'm not going back.